|Shelters » Bass Hollow Shelter » Shelter|
Shelter Use Conditions:
1. The area will be left in the same condition as before use. A user fee of $30.00 for shelter. The shelter must be left in a clean and undamaged condition.
2. There is no refuse collection at the park. All garbage and debris must be removed and is the responsibility of the group using the shelter or littering tickets will be issued by the Juneau County Sherriff’s Department.
3. The group will supervise their own activities and assume any liability as a consequence of such use.
4. Damaged equipment or defacement of property must be reported and arrangements made for replacement or payment of damages.
5. Refund will be made if cancellation of the reservation is made at least seven days prior to the date of use. The $10.00 reservation fee is non-refundable. NOTE: The County will retain the $10.00 reservation fee and the $30.00 use fee if notice of cancellation is not made by you within the one-week time frame.
General Department Rules
Juneau County Forestry & Parks
Campsite Reservation Rules and Regulations
EACH CAMPING FEE VAIDATES 1 CAMPING UNIT AND 1 VEHICLE TO BE IN THE PARK.
Additional camping units and/or vehicles require additional fees.
A Camping unit is defined as follows:
1) A single tent occupying one campsite.
2) A single trailer equipped to be lived/ slept in.
3) A single car, truck, bus or other vehicle used for living/ sleeping.
4) A sleeping bag/ hammock used for sleeping with no other shelter.
Camping Minors: There is no fee for one additional camping unit for minors under the age of 18 under the supervision of parents or legal guardian. Minors may not register for campsites or be left in the park unattended, and are restricted to campsites between 11 PM and 6 AM unless accompanied by an adult.
Reservations are accepted up to 1 year in advance from calendar date and require a 2-night minimum, 3- night minimum on holidays. There is a $10 non-refundable reservation fee per site. Reservations must be paid in full and cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to scheduled date of arrival in order to be refunded. Juneau County Parks reserve the right to make adjustments in site assignment if necessary.
Only street legal vehicles are allowed within the park boundaries and must display a vehicle pass: A $5.00 DAY USE FEE or a $20.00 SEASONAL FEE. A day use fee permits one vehicle in the park from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM only. After 10:00 PM only registered campers are allowed in the park. Unlicensed vehicles (examples: golf carts, mini-bikes, dirt bikes, ATV’s, scooters) are prohibited. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
All campers are requested to respect their neighbor’s right to peace, privacy, and safety. QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10:00 PM TO 7:00 AM. No loud music or parties with be tolerated!
Firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
Each campsite includes 1 picnic table and 1 fire pit.
All garbage must be placed in appropriate dumpsters. No garbage is to be left on the site or in the fire rings/ pits or tickets will be issued from the Juneau County Sheriff’s Office.
All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 8 feet at all times. Pets are not to be left unattended at campsites or left in vehicles. Dogs must have current inoculation against rabies in compliance with the laws from state of origin. Pets are prohibited on beaches, swimming areas and public building according to State Sanitation Regulations. You must clean up after you pets.
Check-out time is no later than 3:00 PM
Visit us at: www.co.juneau.wi.gov