Camping guidelines effective May 15th, 2020:
Juneau County Forestry & Parks have established the following guidelines for camping May 15 thru May 31, 2020 with the direction of the Juneau County Health Department.
- NO new or walk-in reservations will be taken.
- Campsites will be limited to one family per site, no guests.
- No extra tents or campers will be allowed on the same site. No doubling up. Each family unit will need their own site.
- No visitors to campsites, keep sites to family unit only.
- All playgrounds, beaches and shelters are closed.
- No public gathering in groups greater than 9 people.
- Boat launches will be open.
- Restroom and shower facilities will be open.
- Water filling stations and dump stations will be open. Hand pumps will be open.
- All campers are encouraged to use their personal restroom facilities if able.
- Purchase all necessities from your hometown grocery store BEFORE arriving at your campsite. This limits your exposure to others and their exposure to you.
- Reduce non-essential travel.
- Reduce influx of travelers from outside of our county to follow the Governor’s travel order.
- Protect the health and safety of campground employees.
- Prevent potential exposure for staff and the public within shared toilets and shower facilities.
To protect the health and safety of you and others we remind you of the following:
- Be safe, be patient and kind.
- Practice social distancing—6 feet apart.
- Clean commonly used surfaces often.
- Treat all areas as if they are infected.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Use of the public campground is at your own risk.